Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, the University of Toronto is proud to announce its Metro International Secondary Academy Awards of Excellence in Canada.
The funding program encourages high-achieving students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in Canada for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Toronto is one of the world’s top research-intensive universities in Canada that offer over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. It provides access to education for those who want to learn fundamentals and upgrade their skills.
Why at the University of Toronto? The University is dedicated to fostering an academic community in which the learning and a resolute commitment to the principles of equal opportunity, equity, and justice. Here you will develop the skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $5,000 plus addition awards of $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must be entering their first year of study based on academic merit.
- Preference will be given to graduates of the Metro International Secondary Academy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Toronto will provide one award at $5,000 will be awarded to the student with the highest average and two additional awards of $2,500 will be awarded, based on academic merit.