Canada is one of the international students’ favourite educational destinations. . If you also want to study in Canada, apply for the Connaught international awards at the University of Toronto.
The programme is open for international students who are going to enrol in the doctoral degree programme at the university.
Wonderful chance to get benefitted in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto is one of the world’s leading universities for research and innovation. It is the first higher education institution in the Upper Canadian colony.
Why study at the University of Toronto? The University is committed to cultivating an intellectual environment in which the values of equal opportunity, equality and justice are learned. Here, you will develop and strengthen your skills.
Application Deadline: Open for the winter session
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $10,000 top-up
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be international applicants
- Have been or will be offered admission to a full-time doctoral program* with a funding commitment beginning September of the upcoming academic year
- Have achieved an A- average in each of the last two years of full-time study.?
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enrol in the doctoral degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: An appropriate master’s degree, or its equivalent, with an average of at least B+ or demonstrated comparable research competence some departments admit directly to the doctoral program from a bachelor’s degree for highly qualified candidates (minimum average A- required)
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin.
Benefits: The University of Toronto will provide the award amount of $10,000 top-up to talented students to cover their educational expenses in Canada.