Are you looking for a unique, supportive, and rich educational environment for post-doctoral associates to continue their learning? Then, you must apply for the Postdoctoral Associate Positions in Research on Issues Related to Interpersonal Violence at the Rutgers University – School of Social Work for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and domestic students are both eligible to apply for this postdoctoral position. Candidates that have a solid understanding of research on interpersonal violence will be considered eligible for this position. Chosen candidates will be provided a salary based on the published NIH rate for postdoctoral trainees and fellows.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is one of America’s leading public research universities. It is one of the top Public universities in Piscataway, United States ranked 264th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at Rutgers University? Rutgers University stands among the highest-ranked, most diverse public research universities. Rutgers conducts innovative research that contributes to the medical, environmental, social, and cultural well-being of the state, as well as aiding the economy and the state’s businesses and industries.
Application Deadline: The position is scheduled to begin from 1st September 2022. Students must apply accordingly.
- University or Organization: Rutgers University
- Department: School of Social Work
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply for this position.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral research on Issues Related to Interpersonal Violence at Rutgers School of Social Work can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent and advanced data analysis skills to be used with quantitative datasets.
- The applicants must have a solid understanding of research on interpersonal violence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be via the university portal. Applications for the postdoctoral position must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter describing areas of interest as well as fit for this postdoctoral opportunity
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of 1-2 recent publications
- Contact information for 3 reference
- Admission Requirements: Candidates from groups underrepresented in higher education are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – Writing 22, Speaking 23, Reading 21, Listening 17.
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 7.0
Selected candidates will be provided a salary based on the published NIH rate for postdoctoral trainees and fellows towards their work for the designated postdoctoral position.