Want to fund your studies in the UK? Then participate in the highly competitive EPSRC Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships offered at the University of Leeds for the academic year 2022-2023.
This opportunity is open to all applicants, with a number of awards for Non-UK nationals limited by UKRI to 2. There are 2 funding opportunities available in the School of Computing and 6 opportunities available in the School of Mathematics. Selection will be done based on academic merit for the 15,609 GBP award amount.
Nice offer for international students to get educational support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is a public university established in 1874. The university is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings. Leeds aims to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds is an internationally recognized institute for excellence in teaching and research. Leeds is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities. It is the values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Application Deadline: The application process for this funding scheme is ongoing. Students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Computing, School of Mathematics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 15,609 GBP
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK national students and other international students are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes offered at the School of Computing, School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having impressive academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to sign up on the university’s official portal and apply. Please state clearly that the funding you wish to be considered for is EPSRC Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership 2022/23 in your application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A research proposal
- Certificates and transcripts of any academic qualifications
- Visa and immigration documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 or 6.5
The candidate selected by the University of Leeds will be presented an award consisting of the award of fees with a maintenance grant (currently 15,609 GBP in session 2021/22) for 3.5 years.