Do you want to work with a leading purpose-driven, community-based organization? Such an opportunity exists! Settlement Services International (SSI) has announced the Senior Data Analyst Positions for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
This position will be a permanent full-time role and will be initially focused on a single program within SSI’s suite of services. An eligible candidate is someone with relevant demonstrated experience with SQL programming, business intelligence, and data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik. The chosen candidates will be given a handsome salary along with some other perms such as flexible working arrangements, access to training programmes, etc.
Amazing chance for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organization and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. SSI’s vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families to reach their potential.
Settlement Services International (SSI) works with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum, and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality. The organization values difference and the right to self-determination for the people it supports, as well as meaningful social and economic inclusion in Australian society, and also works with young people and parents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD).
Application Deadline: Applications for this scheme will close on 22nd April 2022.
- University or Organization: Settlement Services International (SSI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Up to $15,900 and other benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, i.e. Australian national as well as foreign national students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Senior Data Analyst position at SSI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik).
- The applicants must have experience in analyzing the different types of datasets and generating meaningful insights.
- The applicants must have experience in database and data warehouse architecture and design.
- The applicants must be highly developed stakeholder management skills.
- The applicants must pay attention to detail, maintaining high accuracy and timeliness in a fast-paced environment.
- The applicants must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- The applicants must have time management and organizational skills, which deliver the greatest value to the business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can submit their applications for the Senior Data Analyst position by clicking ‘Apply for this job‘.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare and submit their resume and cover letter expressing their interest and suitability for the role.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the requirements, Essential Criteria, of the position, such as SQL programming experience and Server experience, experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools in analyzing the different types of datasets and generating meaningful insights, etc.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have the ability to present their beliefs in a clear and compelling manner both verbally and in writing.
The selected candidates will be provided the following benefits:
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of their salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay.
- Industry-leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight.
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Access to SSI’s in-house wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in SSI’s communities.