The Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme and the Centre d’Etudes Franco-Russe (CEFR) have jointly established the Postdoctoral Fellowships in France for the academic year 2023-2024.
The fellowship programme is limited to students from Belarus, Moldova, and Russia who are affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public or private research institute in one of those countries. This grant will offer finance of €1,600 per month towards transport and accommodation costs in France.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The Foundation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme, established in 1963, is an international crossroad for Humanities and Social Sciences that supports research. It has served for more than 50 years now and still preserves quality research and education.
Why should you choose to study at Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme? FMSH is a recognized public utility that encourages innovative research, creates favorable conditions for interdisciplinary dialogue, and promotes the circulation of researchers and knowledge. It has international partners to promote the study of human societies and the human and social sciences.
Application Deadline: December 9th, 2022.
- University or Organization: The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: €1,600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Belarus, Moldova, or Russia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in social and human sciences offered at FMSH is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public or private research institute based in Belarus, Moldova, or Russia.
- The applicants must have found a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can carry out their admission application process by logging in here. Before submitting their application, applicants will have to find a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A Curriculum vitae
- A list of publications
- Research proposal
- A copy of the PhD diploma
- A letter from the director of the research institution in the country of origin
- A letter of invitation from the director of the host research institution in France expressing the institution’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and explaining the work conditions they can offer
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate and must be involved in research in social and human sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be proficient in either English or French.
The winning PhD candidates will be awarded a monthly stipend of 1,600€ for 10 months to cover expenses such as transport and accommodation costs in France under this fellowship.