The University of Rochester is very excited to announce Postdoctoral Fellowship in Lillian Guenther Lab in Oncology in the Division of Molecular Oncology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for the academic year 2022-2023.
This postdoctoral fellowship is offered in the laboratory of Dr. Lillian Guenther in the Division of Molecular Oncology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, who is committed to train post-doctoral fellows in developing scientific thinking and skills such as grant writing, manuscript writing, and effective presentation. The applicants must have a relevant PhD degree to be considered for this position. The selected postdoctoral fellow will be encouraged by the mentor to develop their scientific ideas and hypotheses in a rigorous and supportive environment.
User Review( votes)
The candidates, upon selection, will also be given access to the world-class expertise and technology necessary to perform high level science with additional extensive support in the institution including career advancement, scientific writing and speaking seminars, as well as community-building events. They will also receive a generous yearly Professional Development Allowance for travel to scientific meetings and visa sponsorship.
The University of Rochester, one of the top private universities in Rochester, United States, is ranking at the 147th position in QS World University Rankings 2023. The university looks forward to continue to frame and solve the greatest challenges of the future.
Why choose to study at the University of Rochester? The University of Rochester is a community with a mission to Learn, Discover, Heal, Create—and Make the World Ever Better. This community harbors all who work, teach, create, and provide care are welcome and respected, and where all can pursue and achieve their highest objectives for themselves, their community, and the world.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application will be done 30th November, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Rochester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Visa Sponsorship and other Benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, international and home, i.e. USA, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply for postdoctoral fellow position in Lillian Guenther Lab in Oncology at St. Jude Children’s Research’s Division of Molecular Oncology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the required academic qualification to be eligible for this position.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to apply for the designated position via the online application portal of the university. All eligible candidates will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of transcript(s)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official English language test score
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have just a PhD in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT
The selected will be allowed access to the world-class expertise and technology necessary to perform high level science, extensive support in the institution including career advancement, scientific writing and speaking seminars, as well as community-building events along with a generous yearly Professional Development Allowance for travel to scientific meetings and visa sponsorship.