The Division of Physical Science & Engineering at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) is inviting applications for the Postdoctoral Research Positions in the Semiconductors and Materials Spectroscopy Laboratory for the academic year 2022/2023.
Worthy opportunity for students to get a postdoctoral research degree.
User Review( votes)
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private research university in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2009, the university provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction. KAUST is the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia. The university had one of the world’s fastest-growing research and citation records.
Why study at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology? King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is ranked #97 in Best Global Universities. Attracting and developing top talent from around the world, KAUST invests in its people. The university allows its members to fulfill their intellectual potential in a state-of-the-art environment. KAUST is dedicated to maintaining the best academic and professional practices in its development and recruitment efforts.
Application Deadline: The review of applications will begin immediately, and applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible; however, applications will continue to be considered until the position is filled.
- University or Organization: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Department: The Division of Physical Science & Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral fellowships
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Time-resolved spectroscopy, ultrafast laser, Optical spectroscopy, and Inorganic semiconductor, such as III-Nitride semiconductors offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A doctorate in a relevant discipline area, such as Physics, electrical engineering, materials science, and optoelectronics.
- Demonstrated experience in optical spectroscopy, mainly ultrafast lasers, oscillations, and other optical components
- Demonstrated experience in inorganic semiconductors and nanostructures
- A solid theoretical background in the area of optoelectronic devices.
- High-level written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the research team at national and international conferences.
- A high level of self-motivation, professional competence, a good command of oral and written English, PC skills, the ability to work in a team and alone, and good organizational skills are essential.
- A record of publications in quality, peer-reviewed journals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete an application form and upload all the materials. Please send your application documents in full (cover letter, CV, certificates, publication list, references, etc.) online or by email at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: A complete professional CV includes educational background, experience, and a list of publications or cover letters, certificates, publication lists, and references.
- Names, affiliation, telephone numbers, and email addresses of two individuals who could provide reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: The fellowship should have Ph.D. in physics or a related discipline and has worked on ultrafast spectroscopy.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have verbal and written reporting skills in English.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology will provide the salary or remuneration to the selected candidates.