Do you want to study in Canada? Apply for the Regional Entrance Awards at Douglas College for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students applying from a CIS country are eligible to apply for this award. Applicants must have undertaken an undergraduate or graduate programme and hold a high GPA in academic to receive this award. Selected students will receive a sum of money towards carrying out their study in Canada at DC.
Ranked 84th in all of Canada, Douglas College is the largest public degree-granting college institution in British Columbia with a motto to do what they love and be good at it. It visualizes to produce resilient global citizens with the knowledge and skills to adapt, innovate and lead in a changing world.
Why choose Douglas College? Douglas College inspired its students to do what they love and be good at it by providing educational experiences that challenge and enlighten and open doors to lives of passion and purpose. At DC, they treat each other with fairness and respect and model ethical behaviour in academic, interpersonal and administrative practices. Students and faculty are constantly challenging themselves and strive for excellence in the educational programs, or teaching, the student and employee services and the administration.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and South Asia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate or graduate programme available at DC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied to any undergraduate or graduate programme at DC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must create a student ID on the university application portal and apply using the same. Students will automatically be assessed upon application to Douglas College. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school/college transcripts in English
- Proof of English proficiency test scores
- A valid passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have an above-average GPA (B equivalent or higher) to be accepted in any programme at DC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- PTE – 56
International applicants that will win this award will receive $2,000 towards any applied undergraduate or graduate programme at Douglas College.