International students who are seeking to earn a PhD and master’s degree in Ireland can apply for the Michael Green Merit Scholarships at the Burren College of Art.
All full-time postgraduate students at Burren are eligible to apply for this scholarship to get their tuition fee sponsored for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
User Review( votes)
Burren College of Art is a small Irish non-profit independent art school ranked 36th nationwide. It aims to be a hothouse for artists, led by reflective artists and challenging.
Why choose to study at Burren College of Art? They are an internationally recognized Irish non-profit college specializing in undergraduate, postgraduate, and alternative approaches to fine art education.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
- University or Organization: Burren College of Art
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: International students from non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD, MFA, MA, or any postgraduate baccalaureate offered at Burren.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in Burren before the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications at Burren are accepted via its online portal. Successfully admitted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of a recent essay on art or a critical review of an exhibition you have recently visited (approx. 1000 words)
- A portfolio
- A written statement of approx. 500 words that clearly states what you seek to attain through a study on this programme
- A resume
- Official certificate or transcript for all degree awards received
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your Birth Certificate or Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelors’ Degree with first or upper second class honors in Fine Art, or a Bachelors’s Degree with a major in Fine Art with a GPA of 3.50 or above; or evidence of equivalent achievement.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning applicants of this scholarship will be awarded partial tuition fee remission up to 10% – 20% by Burren.