Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for Regional Talent International Scholarships at the ESSCA School of Management in France.
This grant is available to support the international students with exceptional academic records who wish to pursue a bachelor and master’s degree in Management at ESSCA.
Get financial assistance and complete your degree in France.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, ESSCA School of Management is a French grande école and business school. ESSCA is highly committed to the development of its participation in associations.
Why study at ESSCA School of Management? The objective of ESSCA is to ensure the well-being of the students, to make them responsible and help them to develop through enriching, inspiring projects.
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2021
- University: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Awards: 2.500 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor in Management, Master in Management or any of our MSc programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the school. After that, they are eligible to complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: All international students must be fluent in at least two foreign languages, including English.
ESSCA School of Management will provide the award amount is 2.500 Euros to the successful candidates.