Intending to support the education of German students in Australia, Griffith University is providing ‘International Postgraduate Scholarship-Germany’ for the academic session 2020-21.
Excellent offer for German students receiving a master’s education in Australia with 10% tuition fees waivers.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University was founded in 1971, and it is a public research university which is also known as highest-ranked Australian university.
Why at Griffith University? The university has over 44000 candidates, and it offers a full suite of bachelor, master, and research degree programs with vast range disciplines. It also provides many funding opportunities for its candidates.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Germany
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach certified copies of academic results and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to provide the following test results:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
Benefits: The studentship covers 10% tuition fees for the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program.