If you can’t afford to pay for your higher education in Canada, then you can join the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award programme offered by York University.
The educational program is available for international students who want to apply for undergraduate degree study starting in fall 2020.
York University is a dynamic and research-intensive university providing inspirational teaching and pioneering research since 1959. York is committed to giving a broad demographic of student’s access to high quality, research-intensive learning environments committed to the public good.
Why study at York University? The university has always been dedicated to providing students with essential tools that they need to make an impact on the world. Apart from excellent educational courses, it provides students with extracurricular activities in schools and colleges.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Awards: $35,000/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding program in any undergraduate degree offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants need to submit an application form and YSSA Reference Form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
York University will provide the award amount of $35,000 per year to the successful candidates to support their undergraduate study in Canada.