Accomplish your dream of studying in the UK with the help of the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at the University of Derby. The grants programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Derby is providing this application to international students across postgraduate taught programmes across all disciplines and areas of study at Derby. Eligible students will be given £2,000 to contribute to the tuition fee of the programme.
Ranked 801st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, The University of Derby is a public university in the city of Derby aiming to empower people across the globe to achieve their potential and make a positive contribution to society.
Why study at the University of Derby? The University of Derby is mainly focused on employability, state-of-the-art facilities, and teaching. UDerby is rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework and top 20 for teaching quality in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020. The university also offers opportunities for industry experience and practical, hands-on learning to make the students’ studies relevant to life after graduation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Candidates coming from all countries outside of the UK are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate taught programme at Derby is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to hold an offer letter from the university in the applied PGT programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The interested candidates must apply for their choice of PGT programme through the online application portal of the university. The candidates must fill the application form to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Valid passport
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are expected to have a First or Upper-Second (2:1) honours degree – and preferably a master’s degree from a UK university or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
The selected international students studying a postgraduate taught programme at the University of Derby will be given a sum of £2,000 towards the cost of study.