Do you have a desire to study in the USA? Then, you must take a look at the Premier Scholarships offered by the Centre College for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is a tuition fee award that covers many other expenses like accommodation. The scholarship will be provided to international students who want to undertake any programme at Centre College.
Centre College is a private liberal arts college in Danville ranked 52nd in National Liberal Arts Colleges. It had made it its mission to prepare students for lives of learning, leadership, and service. CC wants to spread the learning demanded by today’s employers.
Why choose to study at Centre College? Centre College is a dedicated university that has pledged continued efforts to build and strengthen the students’ performance. It offers its students a life-changing performance with career-focused internships that expand their knowledge and network while giving them valuable learning experiences in a professional setting.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Centre College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries of the world except USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any four-year undergraduate programmes at Centre College are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be outstanding first-year students at CC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply for any programme at CC through the Common Application The applicants can apply for the opportunity via this link.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate of finance
- Academic records
- Extracurricular activities
- One recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit a legitimate copy of the documents required and hold the necessary academic qualifications to get into any applied programme at CC.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 90
- DET – 115
The students that win a premier scholarship will be given the full tuition fee for four years of the applied programme and will additionally receive $5,000 – $10,000 towards accommodation, cash towards enrichment funds, and other miscellaneous benefits.