Take the first step towards your education goals with Presidential Scholarships at the Drake University in the United States. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
US nationals and entrants from all other international countries who wish to undertake an undergraduate programme at Drake are eligible to receive this scholarship. The candidate will be entitled to receive a sum of money towards the cost of the applied programme.
Great offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Drake University is a private university ranked 124th among the National Universities. It strives to provide an exceptional learning environment that prepares students for meaningful personal lives, professional accomplishments, and responsible global citizenship.
Why choose to study at Drake University? Drake University is one of the finest institutions that are recognised internationally for higher learning in the Midwest. It offers benefits and resources of a larger institution along with the advantages of intimate class sizes and close personal relationships. DU provides an exceptional learning environment that prepares the students for meaningful personal lives, professional accomplishments, and responsible global citizenship.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Drake University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NAAccess Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Students of the United States and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects in athletic training, law, and pharmacy are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students accepted in the applied programme by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must log in to the application management system of the university and apply. The students must follow the application process for the scholarship included in the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original or certified copies of academic records
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have appeared for SAT or ACT and submit the original scores of the same.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 95
Students will receive a renewable amount ranging from $21,000 to $25,000 per year towards the cost of the applied undergraduate programme at Drake.