Miami University is pleased to present an elite scholarship opportunity that provides the brightest and best scholars with an unprecedented and exceptional college experience. It has established the Presidential Fellows Program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is offered for a four years honors programme undertaken by all interested international and overseas students at Miami University. The applicants must submit an admission application to be considered as winners will be reviewed on their overall admission application and supplemental essay response. Tuition fees, a one-time $5,000 academic enrichment stipend, and exclusive training programs will be awarded.
Worthy offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1809, Miami University is a public research university in Oxford, Ohio. It is the second-oldest university in Ohio and the 10th oldest public university in the United States. MU is ranked 103rd among National Universities and strongly believes in honesty, integrity, and the importance of moral conduct.
Why choose to study at Miami University? Miami University is very deeply committed to student success, building great student and alumni loyalty, and empowering its students, faculty, and staff to become engaged citizens who use their knowledge and skills with integrity and compassion to improve the future of the global society.
Application Deadline: Applications of all interested students are expected to be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on 1st December 2023.
- University or Organization: Miami University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All US nationals and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Honours program at Miami University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year honors program applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the Common Application portal of the Honours Program Application. All eligible applicants will be considered for the fellowship program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- At least one recommendation from a school counselor or academic teacher
- Optional ACT or SAT scores
- Portfolio, audition, or concept documents
- Confirmation of interest in the Miami honors program
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete eight (8) Honors experiences throughout their undergraduate studies and achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 110
Miami University will award the selected winners a scholarship including the following benefits:
- A four-year, renewable scholarship covering tuition, fees, housing, and meals
- A one-time $5,000 academic enrichment stipend
- Tailored programming exclusively for Presidential Fellows