The University of Wisconsin Steven Points has established the Presidential Scholarships to recognize dedicated students for their commitment to academic excellence for the academic year 2022-2023.
This application is open to international and home country national students who want to enroll in an undergraduate programme at the University of Wisconsin Steven Points. The winners will be selected based on the admission application, GPA, and ACT scores. Awardees will be given up to $4,000 total towards the cost of their undertaken study.
An amazing opportunity for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point is a public university in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. The university is on a mission to reimagine the world. The University of Wisconsin Stevens Point is ranked 64th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at the University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point? The UWSP aims to foster student success in and out of the classroom through collaborative academic support structures that allow students to explore, learn, and grow. It will continue to be recognized for developing, supporting, and educating students and citizens to constructively engage in local, regional, and global communities.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, international students’ final fall application deadline is 20th October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin Steven Point
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming first-year students for fall 2023.
- The applicants 22+ ACT and top 25% or 3.75+ GPA, 23+ ACT and top 30% or 3.60+ GPA, 24+ ACT and top 35% or 3.40+ GPA, 25+ ACT and top 40% or 3.20+ GPA, or 26+ ACT and top 45% or 3.00+ GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal or the Common Application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of recommendation
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have done graduation from a recognized high school or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 52
The winning candidates will be provided $500-$1,000 per year for up to 4 years of study at the University of Wisconsin.