Take the next step in your career at the Federation University through its Fueltech Elite Athlete TAFE Scholarship Program. Students can apply for the academic year commencing in 2023.
Domestic, international, refugee and migrant students who want to undertake a certificate or diploma programme in Engineering, Sports, or Health at Federation University can apply and be considered for the opportunity . Students must be identified as elite athletes to be eligible to win this $1,000 Award.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Federation University is a public, dual-sector university aiming to improve people‡s lives worldwide and wants to make a difference in the education and career of its students. It is ranked 601st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University is known to impart the best quality of education in Australia. It enables personalized learning in a supportive environment by taking small batches of students in a single class so they can receive one-to-one assistance directly. It is also ranked within the 20% of Australian universities.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, Diploma
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Certificate, Diploma programme in Engineering, Sports, or Health at the Federation University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be elite athletes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. applications can be made via the Scholarships and Grants portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by an educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of full academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English
- Certified copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Letters from schools or employers
- A statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the foundation program they wish to join at Federation University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
Federation University will provide the winning candidates an award worth $1,000 towards the cost of their undertaken foundation studies.