Eliminate the economic obstacles you are facing in your educational path. Apply for the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarships at Saint Mary’s University and support your study in Canada. This funding programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
This study award is available for domestic or international students who are entering their first year of study at the Saint Mary’s University. Interested students can apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Saint Mary’s University through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong culture of mutual respect focused on their Catholic ethos identity and it helps students for flourishing lives, prosperous careers, and social engagement.
Why study at Saint Mary’s University? The University offers its students with a wide variety of choices including local halls of residence, joint student lodges and private accommodation when studying in this University.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be domestic and international high school applicants with an admission average of 95% or higher or an IB result of 36+,
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for this programme applicant must need to take admission first at the University. After that, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: a resume, a letter of recommendation and upload a 750-word essay.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme student must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The St.Mary’s University will provide the Presidential Scholarship and the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarship valued at $9,000 (CAD) per year and are renewable over four years for a total of $36,000 (CAD).