Kyoto University, in collaboration with the Asian Development Bank’s Japan Scholarships programme, is pleased to announce the commencement of the ADB-JSP Scholarships at the Graduate School of Management for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Kyoto University has opened this funding opportunity to all international students from ABD borrowing member countries exclusively for the i-PM programme. The applicants with a bachelor’s degree and relevant, adequate working experience will be considered. Winners will be provided tuition fees, monthly allowances, insurance, and other benefits.
Worthy opportunity for students to get tuition fees, travel expenses and stipends in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Kyoto University, or KyotoU, is a public research university in Kyoto, Japan. It was founded in 1897 and is one of the former Imperial Universities and the second oldest university in Japan. The university very proudly ranks 127th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Kyoto University? The Kyoto University states its mission is to sustain and develop its historical commitment to academic freedom and to pursue harmonious coexistence within this planet’s human and ecological community.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications can be submitted by 16th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Kyoto University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee and other allowances
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu or Vietnam are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the i-PM (International Project Management Program) offered at Kyoto University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to one of the ADB borrowing member countries.
- The i-PM (International Project Management Program) applicants are eligible to apply for ADB-JSP scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made along the official online portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Detailed Educational Background and Employment History
- Photocopy of Passport
- Checked i-BA & i-PM Application Materials CheckList
- Educational and Professional Plans
- Transcript of Academic Record
- Graduation Certification of Undergraduate (Original only) or Photocopy of the Original Diploma
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record and at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience.
- Language Requirement: To pursue studies, applicants must have oral and written English communication skills.
The ADB-JSP of Kyoto University will provide the selected candidates with the following benefits:
- tuition fees
- travel expenses
- subsistence allowance of approximately 147,000 yen/month
- medical/accident insurance
- books/instructional material and research allowances