Get the financial support you need to achieve academic success with the help of this wonderful Columbia College’s Presidential Scholarships in the USA.
The grant is made available to both domestic and international applicants. Applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Columbia College are eligible to apply. To receive the award that will cover tuition fees up to 4 years, the applicants are required to be new incoming full-time undergraduate students.
Columbia College is a community college leader in higher education due to its commitment to improving lives by providing quality education. It strived to be a highly innovative institution of higher education, dedicated to excellence in both its traditional and non-traditional programs nationwide.
Why study at CCIS? Columbia College is a leader in higher education that serves students on its residential campus, online, and at more than 30 educational venues across the country. It is named one of the best schools in the country, given its well-designed programs that equip learners of all ages with the skills needed to succeed in the workforce of today and tomorrow. CCIS is committed to ensuring every student is safe, valued, and celebrated.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,320
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from America and other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate course of subject offered by Columbia College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
- The applicants must be admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply using the application platform of the college by registering for an account and then logging in. Applicants will be considered for the opportunity s upon submission of admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts from high school
- High school graduation certificate (for University programs)
- Copy of bio-data page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a minimum 3.0 High School GPA to be admitted to any undergraduate programme at Columbia College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
The lucky winners of the award will be presented with $24,320 per annum, $97,280 for four years, to cover the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at Columbia College.