To acknowledge the efforts of bright international students, IHE Delft is now offering exciting SIDS Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants who want to apply for the master’s programme are eligible to apply. The applicants will be awarded tuition fees, health insurance, cost of visa/residence permit, and monthly allowance at IHE Delft.
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility globally, ranked 14th nationally. It envisions a world free of poverty and injustice, in which people manage their water and environmental resources sustainably and equitably.
Why study at IHE Delft Institute? IHE Delft holds a mission of strengthening capacity in the water sector to achieve global sustainable development. The programmes at IHE Delft are designed to target early to mid-career professionals addressing water challenges and contributing to international sustainable development. IHE graduates are critical, creative, and independent thinkers and influential water professionals who can connect and engage with various disciplines such as natural sciences, social sciences, and engineering. They can work in environmental and societal complex contexts, with the ability to work productively in teams and take leadership.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: IHE Delft Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 24
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants that are nationals of, reside in, or belong to Cabo Verde, Comoros, Guinea-Bissau, Maldives, Mauritius, Sao Tome & Principe, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree programmes at IHE Delft are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must apply through the user login of the university to their desired master’s programme. The applicants must submit a motivation letter along with the application to be considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Motivation
- Vision on the main water-related challenges to achieve the SDGs in the home country
- Detailed CV
- Original certified photocopies of academic BSc
- Two reference letters
- Copy of passport
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: To obtain a Master’s admission at IHE Delft, the candidates must hold or must be receiving a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- FCE – Grade B
- CAE – A, B, and C are all acceptable
- CPE – A, B, and C are all acceptable
IHE Delft will grant the successfully selected students complete tuition fee for the applied MSc programme, health insurance, cost of visa/residence permit for the Netherlands, and a monthly allowance of EUR 970 per month up to 18 months. One return economy class plane ticket from the candidate’s home country to and from the Netherlands will also be given.