Earning a college degree leads to the ability to choose career paths. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Alberta is providing the President’s International Distinction Scholarships.
The scholarship is targeted toward easing the financial burden of high achieving international students so that they can earn top-notch education to keep themselves on the path of academic success.
Worthy offer for students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Alberta is a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, that was founded in 1908. The institution is classified as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which means that it provides a wide range of academic and professional programmes leading to undergraduate and graduate-level certificates and has a strong research focus.
Why study at the University of Alberta? Through various experiences and rewarding educational opportunities that inspire, foster talents, extend knowledge and skills and enable achievement, the university seeks to build a diverse, worldwide community of great students, faculty, and staff.
Application Deadline: January 12, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $120,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with superior admission average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme and complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A certified true copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been verified and certified (stamped and signed) as a true copy of the original document, certified true copies must be authorized by the issuing institution
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to complete the admission criteria of the university.
- Language Requirement: There are a few ways to show you meet the U of A’s English Language Requirement. You can:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the U of A;
- Complete certain courses that have been approved by UAlberta and achieve a certain minimum grade in that course;
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University of Alberta;
- Complete the U of A’s Bridging Program.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $120,000 CAD to complete their education in Canada.