If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at the University of Leicester, you could be eligible for President’s International Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme offered by the university.
This scholarship is for international (non-EU) students beginning a full-time, campus-based, undergraduate degree at Leicester in September 2020.
Valuable funding for international students.
User Review( votes)
At the heart of the UK, Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching.
Why study at the University of Leicester? Leicester delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality. The University also provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students.
Application Deadline: January 2020
University or Organization: University of Leicester
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: 50% tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is available to students who achieve the above grades or equivalent and who join any undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester, excluding Medicine.
- Applicants must be classified as international students (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- Applicants must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course commencing in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. After receiving, students who are eligible for the opportunity will be considered automatically as part of the application process. Successful students will be notified when final results are submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement/research proposal, and two completed references.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- The President Award value is £2,500 for students achieving A level grades ABB or their equivalent, or £4,000 for students achieving AAA or the equivalent.
- This award is for each year of full-time study at the university, up to a maximum of three years.