Enhance your knowledge and skills by applying for the PhD Scholarships in Basic Machine Learning Research in Life Science at the University of Copenhagen. The grant is open to all international and domestic students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International and domestic master students who wish to gain a PhD degree in the field of Machine Learning at the University of Copenhagen can apply for this application . The selected students will be awarded a monthly stipend and 3 years of employment at the Faculty of Science.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is a higher education facility in Denmark that delivers globally leading teaching and research. It is a public research university, ranked 84th by the Times Higher Education 2021.
Why choose to study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is the largest educational institution in Denmark that is also a community of researchers and students that have expanded horizons and contributed to moving the world forward. The university aims to strengthen the scientific basis for promoting health, and preventing and treating disease.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 27,788
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Denmark and all other international countries are eligible o apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take a PhD degree study in Life Science at the University of Copenhagen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have relevant work experience and publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online platform of the university. Interested students can apply here for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript
- List of all publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master‡s degree preferably be in computational science and engineering (CSE), computer science, statistics, pure/applied mathematics, physics, bioinformatics, or equivalent academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE/CAE – Passed
- TOEFL IBT –83
The 5 lucky winners of the PhD financial aid positions will be given a monthly salary of DKK 27,788 per month incl. PhD supplement.