With the collaboration of Raiseme, the Northumbria University is providing the Raise Micro-programme for the academic year 2020-21.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving US applicants who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at the Northumbria University in the UK.
A fine chance for US students to get a $2,000 award for undergraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Northumbria University was founded in 1992 and it is a university located in the UK. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second University of Newcastle.
Why at Northumbria University? The university Empower innovators, visionaries, and change-makers to transform lives and make a remarkable impact on the world. They also provide career opportunities for the students.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from the US
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following documents such as;
- Transcripts and/or certificates for qualifications already completed
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial sponsorship (if applicable)
- Confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas( if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
Benefits: Students will receive the amount of $2,000 which will be awarded as a first-year tuition fee discount.