Want to pave the way to a bright future? Then, check out and apply for the Privately Funded Scholarships for international students at the Tokyo Institute of Technology for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has been organized by the Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association exclusively for master’s and doctoral candidates from Taiwan who wish to study at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. The grant is valued at 144,000 yen and 145,000 yen for master’s and doctoral students, respectively.
Worthy offer for applicants in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Tokyo Institute of Technology is one of the top Public universities in Tokyo, Japan. TITech is a national research university contributing to the world’s civilization, peace, and prosperity. It is ranked 56th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The Institute’s long-term goal is to become the world’s leading science and Technology University.
Why study at the Tokyo Institute of Technology? Tokyo Institute of Technology has been the top national university for science and technology in Japan, with a history spanning more than 130 years. The institute has a knack for educating highly moral students to acquire both scientific expertise, expertise in the liberal arts, and balanced knowledge of the social sciences and humanities, all while researching deeply from basics to practice with academic mastery.
Application Deadline: Friday, 28th October 2022, is the last application date.
- University or Organization: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: 145,000 yen
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Taiwan are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any master’s or doctoral study programme offered at the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have entered Japan with a “College Student Visa.”
- The applicants must be international students from Taiwan.
- The applicants must be born on and after April 2, 1988.
- The applicants cannot receive another scholarship with Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the university portal. application form must be completed and submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research Plan
- Academic transcripts
- Transcript for all grades issued by the last university attended (Bachelor’s degree school)
- Certificate of enrolment from the university currently enrolled in
- A copy of the graduation certificate issued by the last university attended (Bachelor’s degree school) or expected graduation certificate
- A certificate of completion issued by the graduate school must also be submitted
- Copy of acceptance letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificate of residence
- Copy of passport
- Health certificate and medical insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements, i.e. typically a bachelor’s or master’s degree certification with a certain GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT (including TOEFL iBT Home Edition *1)
- TOEFL ITP Plus for China Solution (taken in Mainland China *2)
- The revised TOEFL Paper-delivered Test
- TOEIC L&R
- IELTS Academic Module
The scholarship winners selected by the Tokyo Institute of Technology will be provided a sum of 144,000 YEN or 145,000 YEN to pursue their Master’s or Doctoral studies, respectively.