Do you want to complete your postgraduate degree in Australia? Good News! The Queensland University of Technology is inviting worldwide aspirants to apply for the Master of Philosophy in Education Scholarship.
The educational opportunity is available for high potential students who want to pursue the Master of Philosophy at QUT.
Great opportunity for international students to receive $28,092 per annum offered by Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public institution that focuses on research and learning. QUT provides various online programmes and diploma courses for flexible education.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, students will access world-class infrastructure, avant-garde academic, recreational and athletic facilities.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Philosophy in Education
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must be able to take up the program and begin full-time study preferably in February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the Masters of Philosophy degree program with your chosen faculty at the university. After that, complete the online application for the award with the help of given instruction.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload an up-to-date CV, full academic transcript and a brief summary of your career.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to achieve 6.5 in the IELTS test or 79 in TOEFL iBT in the English language.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide an award amount of $28,092 per annum to the winning candidates. This amount is tax-free for full-time students.