Victoria University is offering Project Based international awards for international students. This educational award is available for outstanding overseas candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree programme.
The benefit of the programme is to make financing higher education even easier for interested outstanding students for the academic session 2021/2022.
Excellent chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Victoria was established in 1916 and is located in Melbourne in Australia. It is an educational institution that provides both higher and vocational and further education courses (TAFE).
Why study at Victoria University Melbourne? The university offers security, good healthcare, jobs, affordable housing and high living standards, and provides many ways of pursuing the most exciting education and career.
Application Deadline: At any time throughout the year
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,200
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must meet the diversity eligibility criteria to be considered for this application
- Must be enrolling as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the Victoria University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide their academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to fulfil the English language requirements of the University.
Victoria University will reward an annual stipend value at least $28,200 per year and international student health cover and RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.