Higher education is always advantageous for your career outlook, but it’s not an easy path due to high tuition fees. To cover your study expenses, Niagara College is offering Latin America & Brazil Scholarships in Canada.
Great opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The Niagara College was established in 1967 to safeguard your privacy and to ensure your personal information is confidential. It offers over 100 post-secondary, bachelor and advanced programmes.
Why study at Niagara College? It encourages a comfortable, accessible, friendly atmosphere for students. Here, candidates obtain an academic experience that transforms their lives. It provides the students with an education, leadership and social opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Latin America & Brazil students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Latin America & Brazil students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at Niagara College. And then apply online for the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your high school transcript, proof of English proficiency and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet all the admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship winner will receive the amount of $2,000 accredited towards the course fee for the academic year 2021/2022.