The University of Sydney is thrilled to announce its Public Health Asia Pacific funding for the academic year 2021-2022 in Australia.
The educational fund is available to international students in order to take the postgraduate degree coursework program in public health at the university.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
Why at the University of Sydney? While studying at this university, students will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty support candidates in reaching their future goals. The university provides innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: Sydney School of Public Health
- Course Level: Master’s, graduate diploma or graduate certificate degree
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore or the Pacific Island countries and territories.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s, graduate diploma or graduate certificate degree programs in the Sydney School of Public Health: Clinical Epidemiology, Bioethics, Biostatistics, Health Policy, Global Health and Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an unconditional offer of admission for part-time or full-time studies
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the University of Sydney for a postgraduate program at Sydney School of Public Health. After that, the student canapply online for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Ensure that you must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
The University of Sydney will provide all the following benefits:
- The Scholarship will be valued at $10,000 or a higher amount at the discretion of the Head of School of the School of Public Health and will be stipulated in the Scholarship Offer Letter to the successful recipient(s), and is tenable for one semester.
- Where the recipient is studying part-time, the amount awarded for each relevant semester will be 50% of the full-time rate and the Scholarship will be tenable for two part-time semesters only.
- The Scholarship value will be paid directly towards the student’s tuition fees after the census date of the applicable semester.
- No other amount is payable.
- The Scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funding.