If you are looking for financial support for getting a college education, then you can apply for the Beatrice Ratcliffe Entry-Level International Scholarship offered by the University of Auckland. The funding program is open to domestic and international students.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist students in commencing undergraduate study for the academic year 2022/2023. It encourages school leavers who have the potential to succeed in the School of Music.
Scholarship will provide up to $5,000 for domestic and international students to study an undergraduate degree in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is one of the well-known universities in New Zealand that offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university offers high-quality, comprehensive education, and training opportunities for the students. At Auckland, students can develop key international relations that will enhance their ability.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2022
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: School of Music
- Course Level: Bachelor or conjoint degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Music or conjoint degree in the School of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in Year 13 at a New Zealand Secondary School and intending to enroll full-time in a Bachelor of Music or conjoint degree in the School of Music at the University of Auckland in the following year.
- Preference may be given to students with demonstrated financial needs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, you must either be a current student of the University of Auckland or have recently applied for admission to the University of Auckland. After getting registered, you must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit based on results at Level 2 in the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) or an equivalent qualification and the potential to succeed in the field of Music.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Auckland will offer a scholarship of up to $5,000 to domestic and international students for the academic session 2022/2023.