Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Queen’s Management School China Scholarships programme at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK.
The programme is available for deserving Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau students. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
Marvellous opportunity for Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1810, Queen’s University Belfast offers academic degrees at various levels with approximately 300-degree programmes available. It is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland and ranked 36th in the UK.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Queen’s University Belfast is a world-class university and their mission is to provide their students with the best facilities of education and hands-on teaching environment.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau
- All IELTS qualifications need to be submitted through the online application form by 15 May 2021 in order to be considered for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, applicants must take admission to a postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 2-minute video about why you have chosen your programme and what you plan to do after completing your studies.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an IELTS or 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category or equivalent qualification as per their website. You must check all the English Language requirement of the university.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide 10 awards of £10,000 for new applicants from mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau studying postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.