Education gives us knowledge of the world around us. Because of this reason, the University of Strathclyde is providing the Faculty of Science Masters funding for International Students in the UK.
Golden chance for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Strathclyde University is a globally recognized technical institution offering academic modules, research skills, and training in English. It is globally known for its groundbreaking support for science, education, and students.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? When they advance to their university degree, students will get the best chance of success. They have different choices here for choosing free online courses and meeting other students worldwide.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £4,000- £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught masters degree in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology, and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a master’s degree.
- Must be self-funded. Students who receive fully-funded programmes, such as a government office or embassy, are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a master’s degree programme at the University. After being enrolled, suitable students must need to fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the University, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde will provide an award amount of up to £4,000- £5,000 to eligible international students.