Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to offer the Belfast Killam American funding for American candidates who wish to accomplish their undergraduate degree in Canada.
The educational bursary is open to encourage and assist an eligible high-achieving student to gain a better understanding of the natural environment.
Queen’s University Belfast provides a beneficial for overseas students to get $9,000 study fund in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast offers several courses across disciplines in undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The university provides skill development workshops for students to teach aptitude for cutting-edge technologies.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The university has a best and brightest faculty and staff commit to providing the best education for their students. It is truly an international learning hub as students from 80 countries are studying here.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in all subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States entering the first year of any first entry undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients of these financial aid positions will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Queen’s all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The Queen’s University Belfast will provide the award amount of $9,000 to the successful candidates.