Many students want to study in the UK, but because of financial barriers, they are unable to do it. Queen’s University Belfast is proud to announce Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment postgraduate placements for the academic session 2021/22.
The programme encourages highly motivated students who want to undertake full-time Postgraduate taught degree coursework in the UK.
Provide 50% of the cost of tuition fees to international students at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1845, Queen’s is one of the well-known universities in the United Kingdom and it is ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook. It provides a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The university offers a variety of degree programmes that help students gain great knowledge and nimble skills required in today’s competitive world. Here students will develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must hold a previous year degree.
- Must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme.
- Be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
- Must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree programme at the Queen’s University Belfast. After holding an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme, students must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The programme will provide 50% of the cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of two years and is deducted annually from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.