Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the Queensland University of Technology is providing the Brown Group Biomedical Engineering and Materials International Scholarships. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The funding programme encourages excellent students who want to commence a PhD degree programme in biomedical engineering and materials for the session 2020/2021.
Exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research. It provides candidates opportunity of teaching career by completing education and curriculum studies.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? The university offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers. Here, students can gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $27,082
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to four
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in biomedical engineering and materials.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must apply for and be admitted to our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Research proposal must be innovative and high impact.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology. After getting enrolled, applicants first have to contact Professor Cameron Brown to express their interest, and then they can apply through a formal assessment process, based on interviews, written work and references.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive up to four scholarships of $27,082 per year for pursuing a PhD degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.