Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Queensland University of Technology is giving an opportunity to apply for the Cyber Security CRC International Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding opportunity supports domestic and international students who want to undertake a research degree programme in cybersecurity.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a modern university for the real world that offers more than 400 courses and research programs. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and extensive research programs.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? The university aims to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and support the industries that will define tomorrow. Here, you have many opportunities for enhancing your talent and developing your communication skills, along with personality development.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in information technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must provide a valid unconditional offer of admission (or be an existing student) to a postgraduate research degree at one of the CSCRC Research Universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, you must take admission in a Research degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your Scholarship Expression of Interest (EOI) to Professor Fidge as well as to scholarships-at-cybersecuritycrc.org.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a) evidence of application for admission to a postgraduate research degree at QUT; b) the research proposal submitted for admission demonstrating interest and applicability to one of the CSCRC Research Themes; c) CV; d) Copies of your academic transcripts; e) a one-page statement outlining which CSCRC Scholarship Category (outlined below) you are seeking to apply for, and why you would be a suitable CSCRC Scholar.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the following benefits:
- Scholarships of $50,000 p.a. are available for Australian, New Zealand students, or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- Scholarships of $37,000 p.a. are available for International students. Further, depending on the thesis topic and industry supporter, a further top-up of up to $13,000 p.a. may be available.
- PhD Top-up CSCRC Research Scholarships of $23,000 p.a. are available for Australian, New Zealand students, or Permanent Residents of Australia, and $10,000 p.a. for International students for any student who already has a Graduate Scholarship such as through the Research Training Program.
- A one-year Scholarship of $15000 is available for a student who undertakes an industry-based project with a CSCRC Participant as part of a Masters by Coursework or professional Masters’s degree (thesis component to be equivalent to an Honours degree thesis).