The Robert Gordon University is proud to announce the RGU International Discount Scholarship scheme to make master level studies more accessible for international students in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship will benefit those students who are starting in September 2021or January 2022. It will be made available a c£2,000 discount towards master’s course tuition fees.
Robert Gordon University is also known as RGU, which was opened as an educational institution in the mid 18th century. It is considered one of the top Scottish universities. The University includes 11 academic schools that provide flexible study modes.
Why study at Robert Gordon University? Besides providing top-notch education, RGU also encourages students to participate in social and cultural activities. The University has an exciting study, work and leisure environment.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements
- Must be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required as you will be considered automatically after being accepted for an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Most of the master courses require a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: To be enrolled in a master course, you need to have an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area.
Students will be benefited through the award of £2,000 that will be applied to cover your master’s course tuition fees.