Interested in pursuing your career in the field of business but searching for funding? Good News! The Queensland University of Technology is offering the Getting Started in Business Indigenous Scholarship in Australia.
Best offer to get a degree in business with financial support in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a major Australian university with a truly global outlook. It was a member of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It is ranked in the top 100 in the business and economics subjects’ category in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? The university provides real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers. Here candidates can gain industry exposure, build their network and make progress towards their career.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have completed high school in Australia and be an Australian citizen, be starting university for the first time in Semester 1, 2022, demonstrate a commitment to a career in business and show leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are drawing towards this education award then you are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers can send their completed application form to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator. The application form will be available closer to the scholarship opening date.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the evidence of academic ability in high school or TAFE results, award certificates, and academic transcripts, formal identity papers, like your passport, national identity card, or student visa.
- Language Requirement: You will need to meet the English language level required for your course.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $4,000.