In believing in the ‘Your Dreams Our Goal’ philosophy, the Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to provide the Victoria Tangiwai Scholarship in New Zealand.
The program is designed for brilliant international students to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2023/2024.
Great platforms for students to get funding to study in New Zeland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1897, Victoria University of Wellington offers a broad range of other courses. It is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the Victoria University of Wellington? The university gives you the opportunity to discuss your career and life plans. Here you can get a full and dynamic university experience and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: $5,000 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 300
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have completed at least two full years at a New Zealand Secondary School at the time of application. Aspirants must have a minimum of 50 Excellence credits from Year 12 (or an equivalent level of achievement in an alternate qualification) and must be intending to enroll full-time in the year following application in their first Undergraduate Degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are advised to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the one-page personal statement explaining your reasons for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community and outline your personal circumstances, letter of reference, a letter from your GP or another health professional.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation in the undergraduate degree program, you will need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5000.