To help international students fulfill their dream of studying abroad, Queensland University of Technology is offering PhD Positionsin Data Science for outstanding candidates in Australia.
The studentship is open to international and domestic students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology.
The Queensland University of Technology is an internationally renowned research and educational institution in Australia. It caters to the demands of students, educators, and scholars by providing outstanding studying, teaching, and study facilities.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT provides students with practical educational programmes as Australia’s leading creative university. It is the ninth-highest university in the country. Her campus life is dynamic, and her student areas and unrivalled services are integrated.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: AU$30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Data Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After getting enrolled applicants To apply for this application , submit the following documents to Dr. Paul Wu
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- a cover letter
- a summary (up to two pages) of your career outlining your experience in data science practice or research
- contact details of three referees (full name, email, and phone number)
- full academic transcripts
- English language results (if required)
- Proof of citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent program applicant must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have an English language IELTS level of 6.5 or higher, with a minimum of 6.5 in written English
You’ll receive an allowance of AU$30,000 per annum (full-time, fixed-rate) for three years to support living costs during full-time study and consideration for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship if you’re an international student.