Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award. The programme is organized by the University of Lincoln for the session 2020/21.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to dazzling aspirants applying for a postgraduate degree or research programme at the university in the United Kingdom.
Lincoln University is opened as a research institution in 1861, making it one of the oldest universities in the UK. It provides various, undergraduate, taught and research programs that draw the attention of and suit the interest of students.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? As a student at this university, you will have a chance to explore your curiosity and will be allowed to bring your ideas to life. Here students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: Lincoln School of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Taught) and Postgraduate (Research)
- Awards: Full cost of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home, EU or international student
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationals
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Taught Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, or the one year MSc by Research Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in starting your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International Application Form and submit this via email to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
The award will cover the full cost of tuition fees due for one academic year when you enrol on the University of Lincoln, School of Engineering one year taught Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, or Engineering MSc by Research.