Applications are open for the PhD Scholarships in AI-based bone fracture detection and classification at the Queensland University of Technology from outstanding candidates. For this wonderful programme, all talented international students can apply.
This programme aims to provide financial support so that a good standard of education can be achieved for students. The grant is designed for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology was founded in 1989. It is a public research university located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. 48,503 students were enrolled, including 8,218 international students, 35,304 undergraduate students from more than 100 countries. It offers various programmes to support needy students.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? To help you achieve your academic goals and to improve your life as a student, this University offers many programmes. The University had a total of 4,872 full-time equivalents (FTE) staff (academic, technical, full-time or fractional full-time and casual) in 2015.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in engineering by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must not have already completed a PhD or equivalent degree
- Must hold a related degree of at least a first-class honours or equivalent, including engineering, informatics, physics, other related branches of study.
- Must have demonstrated skills in mathematics, programming, oral, and written communication.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant has to take admission at the Queensland University of Technology. After that also have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: an up-to-date CV, a two-page research proposal on the subject of the program, and a sample of writing (e.g. a copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent programme applicant must meet the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a grant of an annual stipend of $30,000 for up to three and a half years of full-time study