Scholarship opportunities provide access to education for any deserving and potential student. Hurry up! Here, the University of Southern Maine is offering Graduate Studies international awards.
The purpose of the award is to provide funding for outstanding students to enable them to pursue a graduate degree. The programme is open for international students for the session 2021-2022.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Maine was established in 1878 as two different state universities, Gorham Normal School and the University of Maine at Portland. It has an outstanding reputation for teaching quality and research.
Why would you like to study at the University of Southern Maine? It has well-built courses in different fields, modern facilities, well-qualified lecturers, and a friendly atmosphere, all of which make it an excellent place to study. The University prepares students for the demands of the business world through the provision of top-quality education.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Maine
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inthe the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be registered with USM, be enrolled in a minimum of 6 graduate credits in each semester of the award, and ensure adequate progress toward their graduation (at least 3,0 GPA).
- Students who have not been accepted into a graduate program can still submit a application; however, awards will be dependent upon approval.
- Must be registered for six or more credits, registered for the GRS 602(Masters) or GRS 701(Doc), and getting a certificate of good results from your programmes, in the semester(s) in which you work (master’s, CAS students).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University. And students have to apply the common application form of the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the following documents: transcripts at the college level with accredited translations into English, official secondary school transcripts, exam certificates, personal statement/essay, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English can have to apply official Tests of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Framework (IELTS).
The University of Southern Maine will provide an award of variable amounts up to $3,000 per academic year to all the international students for the academic session 2021/2022.