Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the PhD Scholarships in Human Emotional Learning at the Queensland University of Technology. All the interested international students can apply for this wonderful programme.
The purpose of this PhD programme is to provide financial support so that students can get a good quality of education. The grant is designed for the academic session 2020/2021.
This is a very prestigious programme with various amazing perks such as an award of $28,597.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is recorded the eighth highest student satisfaction rating out of all Australian universities,
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? This university offers several programmes to help you meet your academic goals and to strengthen your life as a student.
Application Deadline: December 24, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Human Emotional Learning at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a completed recognized relevant honours degree (first-class or second class Division A) or equivalent and a completed recognized master’s degree or a professional doctorate (by research or coursework).
- Applicants must have been demonstrated research aptitude and the availability of supervision, infrastructure, and resources needed for the proposed research project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the PhD degree programme applicants have to take admission at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents at the University: a CV, a two-page research proposal addressing the program topic a writing sample, contact details for two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent programme applicant must meet the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Queensland University of Technology is providing a grant of $28,597 per annum for three years with a possible six-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress.