Get financial help to start your academic journey in the UK. The Queen Mary University of London is offering an opportunity to apply for the Law Undergraduate Bursary. The programme is available to all international students.
The main aim of the programme is to encourage outstanding students who want to commence an LLB degree without worrying about financial problems. It provides financial support to all outstanding students.
Queen Mary University is a university of public research in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It was established in 1785 by the London Hospital Medical College.
Why would you like to study at the Queen Mary University of London? The University is providing a variety of other financial support options. It is organized into three faculties – the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: LLB
- Award: £1,000-£12,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLB degree programme The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must score 36 points overall, include 6, 6, 6 in higher-level subjects.
- Must include at least 6 in standard level Maths. Math’s Studies is not accepted.
- Must score at least 82% overall and at least 8.0 in Math’s and 6.5 in English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants should apply online for undergraduate degree courses at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme applicants must submit: complete application form, degree transcripts, referee details, statement of purpose, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirement for the PhD degree programme at the University to be considered.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Queen Mary University of London is providing an award of Value: £1,000-£12,000 for the Undergraduate degree programme.