Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by applying to the Summit Scholarship program offered by the University of Oregon. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2023-2024.
The Scholarships program is open to all domestic and international students who want to study in the US for an undergraduate degree. The scholarship provides an award to Oregon’s top scholars of $20,000 over four years – $5,000 per year due to the difference in tuition. Top non-resident scholars will receive $40,000 over four years – $10,000 per year.
Amazing opportunity for talented and international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1876, the University of Oregon has a great online education program with several online degrees. It is well-known for its research abilities and dedication to education. It’s a diversified school with a lot of flexibility in programs.
Why study at the University of Oregon? The UO campus is buzzing with movement and power. With more than 300 student institutions, students have space to explore their claims with other Ducks from around the US and the globe. And university help programs for global students will help them relax in their new houses.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $40,000 over four years – $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Home and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the UO.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a Minimum 3.90 high school GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- They did not attend another college after high school graduation.
- Candidates must enroll at the UO in the fall term of their first year, and they must enroll in 12 University of Oregon credits each term to receive this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Incoming first-year students are automatically considered for University Scholarships by completing the undergraduate admission. No separate Scholarship application is required for incoming first-year students.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following documents:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Academic excellence
- Their cultural experiences
- And the background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or the Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: To accept the university, applicants must check the Country-Specific Requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized language test scores.
The University of Oregon will provide an award to Oregon’s top scholars of $20,000 over four years – $5,000 per year, and due to the difference in tuition, top non-resident scholars will receive $40,000 over four years – $10,000 per year (the annual award is split evenly over fall, winter & spring terms).