Working hard in high school and taking the right classes is the best way to make sure you’ll be successful in college. Are you a high school graduate and ready for pursuing a degree level course in Salt Lake City? So you are eligible to join the Regents’ program.
Offered by the Utah System of Higher Education, the educational award is available for students who graduate from a Utah high school and aims to support them for starting an undergraduate degree program in Utah.
Well-opportunity for Utah high school graduates.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1969, The Utah State Board of Regents constructed as a governing body for the Utah System of Higher Education. The system was made up from eight colleges/universities of Utah.
Why at this program? Through this program, applicants will get a chance to study in one of the best universities or colleges of Utah. They will learn a lot about new things and take initiative towards their career choices. Also, they will maintain a great personality for interacting with people in the world.
Application Deadline: The program will open in November.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Utah High School are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are worthy to apply for an undergraduate degree course at any university or college in Utah.
- Admissible Criteria: If you don’t have any academic qualification, so you will have to fill out the FAFSA. But you can be a US citizen or a non-citizen eligible for federal financial aid.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are advised to take admission in an undergraduate degree program within the Utah system of technical colleges. After that, you can apply for the fund through the Regent’s grant portal.
- Supporting Documents: The details will be added once the program will open.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirant must earn at least a 3.3 cumulative high school GPA or earn at least a composite score of 22 on the ACT.
- Language Requirement: For study in Utah colleges or universities have good skills in the spoken and written the English language.
Benefits: The educational fund can be used for tuition and fees. The award amount for each student will vary based on other state aid that has already been awarded to the student.